Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dragon


Virtually all of the posts on this blog, as well as pretty much anything else I put on the Internet are all being done via Dragon NaturallySpeaking. It is a voice to text program that has been a great benefit to me as I have very little use of my left hand so keyboarding is nearly impossible okay, well, frustrating at best.
I have found it to be incredibly accurate, intuitive and quite honestly a lot of fun. It's not just for people with disabilities. I wish I had tried this long before as it is so much quicker than I am at keyboard entry and dictating text seems to be easier for me.
Right now it's available at Amazon for about 50 bucks which is quite a deal IMO.
You'll notice on the right of this blog there is a link to Dragon NaturallySpeaking at Amazon. Most, if not all, of the music and products I talk about on this blog will be linked through my Amazon Associates account. Should you buy off of one of these links I would be getting a small percentage of the sale and you would not be paying one red cent more than normal.It's not enough that I will be retiring anytime soon, but every little bit helps and will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment